Brunch Buffet Ideas

A portmanteau of breakfast and lunch, brunch adds a whole level of savory goodness in your late morning rich meal. Delight yourself with my brunch buffet ideas.


Tropical Fruit Platter 



Enjoy a platter of tropical fruits for a more refreshing taste in brunch. The fruits in this dish include: a pineapple, different slices of sweet and rock melon, dragon fruit, watermelon, slices of strawberry, pomegranate, grapefruit and plum. The mentioned fruits are suggestions, and you can add more or any fruit of your choosing. 


 

Smoked Turkey Ham



Have a taste with my smoked turkey ham added with pickled cucumbers, topped off with lolo bianco, lolo roso and leeks.






 

Roasted Beef Tenderloin 


Also, take a bite with my roasted beef with pickled cucumbers, topped off with lolo bianco, lolo roso and leeks.





Labneh Potato Brioche with Zata'ar Powder



For this dish, I have a potato brioche bread as my base and topped it off with piped labneh. I also added a slice of red and yellow cherry tomato, black olive, mint leaf and zata'ar powder.






Labneh Cake




Here is my take on the classic labneh (greek yogurt or yogurt cheese) formed into a cake, garnished with paprika, red radish, mint and cucumber.  

Cheese Platter

        


Try a variety of cheese ranging from soft, semi firm, hard and aged with my cheese platter.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas for Mini Sandwiches

Savory Canapés

Burrata and Parma Ham Salad